Over the coming months I will be running short, one hour, showcase seminars introducing a range of innovative technologies to anyone who wants to come and along and listen. Staring in October, I will be running these sessions on behalf of CEGSA. I will present all of the technologies below in a friendly, fun and engaging space. I’d like to invite you to come along, observe, explore, play and take home ideas and resources that will help you to develop further your awareness of the latest EDTECH innovations.
The program is displayed below. Simply choose “Register Now” to book your place (Please note you’ll be taken to the CEGSA website to do so )
14th October, Finders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm -5pm
- See a demo.
- Take home some resources you can use in your own classroom!
Mixed Reality System from SMART
4th November, Finders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- See a demo of this new technology.
- Have a go!
23rd March 2012 Finders University, 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- What apps are best?
- Which schools are using this tech?
- Advice and support
13th April 2012 Flinders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- What is a PLN?
- How can you use Twitter to Network?
- How to use the internet to get free PD opportunities
- Find blogs and resources for your classroom
Register your place now!
18th May 2012, Flinders University, Rm 3.25 @4pm – 5pm
- What are they? How are they being used in education?
- Take home some great ideas for your classroom