Some of you know that I have had at least one book out on the shelves for a little while. That book focused on TPACK and Activ Inspire (with a Promethean Activ Board). I’ve often been asked when I’m going to write a book along the same lines for SMART™ Notebook. Well.. it’s done, it’s out there and it’s ready to be read (and reviewed) by those who fancy a look. [wp_eStore_add_to_cart id=3]
Pedagogically Speaking – Tips and Tricks for SMART Notebook™ is now available both in your book store, online from Amazon and Createspace and as an apple iBook. Following the same format as my other book, I have provided over 50 different tips and tricks that will help you to get the most out of your Notebook Software.
So, if you’ve got a SMART Board and you:
- Want to learn more about how to use it to get the best learning out of your students.
- Wish you had some tried and tested lesson ideas.
- Would love some how-to guides to empower your practice.
- Want to improve the way you’re using ICT in your classroom
- Have been to one of my courses and wanted more
- Want to explore TPACK and Interactive Whiteboards
Please let me know what you think. You can buy the book directly from me and have it with you in a day or so if you like. [wp_eStore_add_to_cart id=3]
Don’t forget that the original Promethean Activ Inspire book is now available in iBooks and directly from me too!